head therapy The head is the head of the body The heart of the five internal organs, the smooth flow of meridians in the head If the veins are up, the mind will be refreshed All the yang meridians of the whole body are located in the head The blood of the five internal organs and the qi of the six internal organs are all poured into the head There are nearly 50 acupuncture points on the head It is the most densely populated place in the human body The scalp is the highest skin in the human body Controls skin elasticity throughout the body The metabolism of the scalp is 14-21 days When there is a wrinkle on the scalp There will be six wrinkles on the face This means that one scalp treatment is equivalent to six facial treatments. Benefits of Scalp Treatment
1. Activate the function of the nervous system, treat insomnia, dreaminess, neurasthenia
2. Promote blood circulation, improve head hypoxia, improve vision and memory
3. Quickly improve head circulation, improve head hypoxia, improve skin tone, lighten pigmentation, and whiten skin
4. Quickly relax the head, soothe the nerves, prevent anxiety and depression
5. Quickly dredge the meridians of the head and discharge the toxins from the head, preventing stroke and Alzheimer’s disease.
6. Regulate nerves, improve peripheral circulation, prevent high blood pressure and low blood pressure.
7. Quickly dredge the meridians of the head, clear the blockage of the head, and quickly solve dizziness and headache.
Who needs scalp treatment the most?
1. People who often stay up late and work overtime, such as doctors
2. People with frequent insomnia and poor sleep quality
3. People who often surf the Internet
4. People with poor memory and decreased memory, such as students
5. People with poor cerebral blood vessels, such as high blood pressure and cerebral infarction
6. People with bad cervical spine
7. People who often have headaches, dizziness, brain swelling and tinnitus